BetterNetworker.com User Profiles - kristel Shaw

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Getting Started!




Let me start out by introducing myself. My name is Kristel. I'm a mother of two, a full time student, I have a wonderful boyfriend named John, and a BeachBody fitness coach!

When people think of BeachBody, they often think of just the work-out infomercials. BeachBody is so much more than that.

BeachBody is fitness, working together, healthy eating, skin care, and so much more.

Did you know that you can create a free online profile with BeachBody, and enter your goals, stats and more? I invite you to try it, and I will provide the links at the bottom of this blog.



So let's talk goals. As I mentioned before, I have two children. I want them to see me living a healthy lifestyle and follow in my footsteps.

I am entering this very shortly after Thanksgiving. A personal goal of mine is to go to my favorite yoga studio 20 times or more before Christmas. It sounds easy enough, until you think about setting aside time for shopping, school work, family. It can get overwhelming, right? One step at a time!

So beginning with one step at a time, I would like you to start your step one with a goal. Write it down, and make it happen. I would love it if you would share these goals with me either here on my online blog, or in my Facebook group. Again, you will find all sorts of links below.

I don't want to overwhelm you with reading, so I will end Blog 1 here. I very much look forward to working with you, and helping you reach your goals! Please contact me with any questions!

Kristel

Here are the links you were looking for...I invite you to look through them all:

Please add me as a work out buddy as soon as you create your free profile!

My BeachBody Profile

My BeachBody Coaching Page

My Ultimate Reset Page

My Shakeology Page

My Facebook Group


Last but not least, my personal email:

kristelcoach@beachbodycoach.com (Copy and Paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment